Thursday, February 25, 2010

I'm taking the Hypocritic Oath (sic). Free expression is great, as long as I can control it!


a little bit of sepratism methinks.....
a litle bit of da-da ism methinks



"silence is the loudest shout"

A few pics of Graffiti/street decoration which I like. I still cannot find an answer to the question of whether graffiti is a good or bad thing. I love creativity but there are obviously more aspects to this argument. Until such a time as a definitive answer appears I will continue to enjoy what I find ..as long as it's not on my property...unless it's a BANKSY! arrrrggghh ....what a hypocrite I am!!!

isn't this a bit Chagal-ish?

1 comment:

  1. It's a fine line, isn't it? These all seem very much on the "art" end of the continuum, but many would disagree.

    ReplyDelete